Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Presents!

I was so excited to receive 2 items this week to use as displays for my Saturday Market booth! Woohoo! I can't wait to use them. First there's this lovely spinning double-decker display from http://www.rustyvintage.etsy.com/:


Here's how I plan to utilize this lovely display:
Yay! It's the perfect display for my Vintage Button stretch bracelets! When I make enough to fill it, I'll add the top spinner. What a great vintage find! Thanks, Sue! Visit Sue's Etsy shop here to see all kinds of great vintage things.


   This morning, my mailman knocked on my door, (much to my dog's delight and to my annoyance as she woudn't stop barking, which in turn madethe birds go off!) bringing a package containing this lovely glass cabinet:
And look! Inside there's a present! For me!
 Hehehe, How exciting! What could it be?

It's a packageof lovely Silk Swarovski bicone beads! How could she have known what my heart's desire was? I LOVE beads, and next to gemstones, Swarovski's are my fave. Awesome! Thank you, Barbara, from ionesattic on Etsy. Click here to see her beautiful shop full of vintage lovelies!
 

2 comments:

  1. your dazzling earrings have a new home!
    Enjoy!
    ionesAttic

    ReplyDelete