Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Buttons!!!!!

Wow, this is the week of beautiful packaging (that obviously took so much time & effort) from Etsy vendors! I was thrilled to open this lovely package, but first I had to take pictures to save it's charm forever!
 I LOVE the sweet Bible verse attached: John 3:17; one of my all-time favorites, and it's nice to unexpectedly meet up with fellow believers out there :)
 And inside that was another CUTE card with some free buttons stitched securely to a cut-out cardstock flower with a raffia bow:)
Inside that was what I actually ordered: 10 dark blue buttons.......
...to use on my stretchy, vintage button bracelets:
Thank you, Jennifer! I will definitely be back. If you want to see her kippyssomature Etsy shop and order some of her beautifully packaged items, click here. Here's a sampling of what's in her store:

Buttons, Embellishments, artisan designed pretty paper, needle felted animals quite woolly, a bit wild, very cute! Independent artisan designed lovely cardstock paper, supplies and more!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Esther, thank you so very much! Very Much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog post! What a beautiful package and what lovely extra surprises! They will look lovely in your bracelets! It is nice to meet other believers in unexpected places - what a wonderful verse to include! great idea =) Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and of course lovely work by Kippy. I've purchased several items from her and always find her packages a delight. Her zeal for sharing the gospel is absolutely compelling. (She's encouraged me to stealthily leave tracts in public places.)

    ReplyDelete