Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest!!!

I found an awesome site named Pinterest; a photo sharing social media site like FaceBook, but without the whining! LOL. Users can compile their favorite things from any site on Pinboards on their profile, creating beautiful collages of collected items. Each pin keeps it's source code, so users can pin a recipe, for example, and when they're ready to make it, they click on the picture of that recipe, and they are instantly taken to the original blog or website where the recipe was found. Ingenious! Gone are the days of storing files of pictures & text docs on your hard drive, taking up space and taking 100X longer to set up! Pinning takes a moment; one can easily amass thousands of pins in a matter of days (trust me, I did!) I'm hopelessly addicted to Pinterest, and I know you'll love it too! It's the ultimate organizational tool :)

Here are just a few of my boards: Party Ideas, Beautiful Places, Vintage Goodness Organize it! & Jewelry.





Follow me on 



















Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment