Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Stuff and Unemployment

Unemployed. Who would think that one word can encapsulate (is that a word?!) so much! The mind conjures up things like hoards of people waiting in food lines, feelings of worthlessness, sleeping in (Yay!) taking to the streets with pitchforks and homemade WMD's to protest our government's misappropriation of taxpayer $$, thankfully none of which I've done yet. (and I stress YET) Ok, well I have slept in (Hehe) and loved it, but so far I'm ok with not doing the daily grind; I'm even excited about how much time I can devote to my little business. Hopefully my musings here will gain a following and lead to some new opportunities & sales! I've also been making tons of new jewelry, delving into new territories with vintage pieces likt these:
And using leather from my good friend Tracie, like these:
 
And of course, my original gem-encrusted style:
 In light of all this new stuff, I've decided to open a new Etsy store with the correct name of my business, Esther Lee Jewelry, and will use the old one for destashing and selling my beads here. Ok, off to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment