Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello fans,

    I'm happy to announce the opening of the Eugene Saturday Market on April 3rd. Ok, so it's over a month away, but it seems like just around the corner to me! We've been doing a lot to get ready, by focusing on getting Esther Lee Jewelry out there using the social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and my blog. It's amazing how many people you can reach now with these popular sites, and for free! Of course it does take a lot of time, but doing a little each day is my goal for now.
   Also, I'm working on making a banner for my booth and matching business cards with my new logo! I can't wait to come out with presence this year! And, lots of new jewelry, of course! We will have a free necklace giveaway each Saturday, by drawing one lucky customer's name at the end of the day. Also, we're continuing our Food Fight Initiative, in which you get 1$ off your order for each can of food you bring in for Food For Lane County. No limit; what a deal! You get a great discount on unique jewelry and help those in need. Please tell all your friends, relatives and co-workers; let's make this a great donation to a worthy cause!
Hope to see you soon!
   Here are some pics of an awesome guitar knuckle ring I made for my son James' 18th birthday. I am so happy with it! After forming it, I dipped it in liver of sulfur to oxidize it, then spent hours polishing it off. See the progression in the pics below:

He loved it! Needless to say, he's an awesome musician-he rocks the guitar! Love you, James!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment